Radiologists to Work in Iceland
Categoría: Agencias de Reclutamiento Médico , Empleo
Ambupeople is looking for Radiologists to cover two vacancies at the major public hospital in Iceland.
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- have EU citizen or have work permit to work in Iceland.
- have medical degree in Radiology.
- have at least 24 months of Radiology working experience post graduating Radiology degree.
- have RIS/PACS experience.
- speak English (min B1 level).
- be willing to learn Icelandic.
- have good interpersonal skills.
- Location: Reykjavik (Iceland).
- Employment: Full time / Permanent.
- 6 months trial period.
- Salary from 86.500 euros gross per year. When and if candidate is able and willing to work on shifts the salaries become considerably higher.
- 40 hs working week.
- 5 to 6 weeks holidays every year + extra leave when working on shifts.
- Free language course.
- Information on Iceland tax matters.
- Accommodation assistance in Iceland.
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Iceland.
At the hospital there is a very active Employees’ Association (Starfsmannafélag) that organizes various events, trips in the summer, sporting and gymnastics. They also own summer houses in various places in Iceland. Their services is either free of charge or moderately charged.
Interviews will be held using Skype during last week of November and first of December.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in english to Maria Miron email@example.com
Sign up and find out what’s new
Deja un comentario
Lo siento, debes estar conectado para publicar un comentario.